Friday, February 22, 2008

ME ME

  • If I were a month, I would be: September
  • If I were a day of the week I would be: Wednesday, Wednesday would be the new Friday and Friday would be the new Wednesday. I would go out partying every Friday, which really is Wednesday, and go back to school on Monday, which is the new Saturday.
  • If I were a time of day I would be: 10.00 clock; which gives me more than enough time to do things, because I have a tendency of being late.
  • If were a sea animal I would be: a jelly fishes a beauty to be hold but do not get to close because I can be deadly.

  • If I were a historical figure, I would be: madam c.j walker

  • If I were a stone or gem, I would be: a excavate price less gem but worth more then money can buy, a rare gem mad from mother earth her self.

  • If I were a bird, I would be: a red canary the color of love

  • If I were a flower/plant, I would be: weed because no matter how much I’m stumped down I continue to rise/grow

  • If I were a kind of weather, I would be:rain

  • If I were a musical instrument, I would be: heart

  • If I were an animal, I would be: giraffe

  • If I were a color, I would be: brown

  • If I were an emotion, I would be: enthusiastic

  • If I were a vegetable, I would be: strawberries

  • If I were a sound, I would be: quite

  • If I were a car, I would be: new with no miles on it

  • If I were a song, I would be: song often

  • If I were a movie, I would be: music of the heart

  • If I were a food, I would be: pizza

  • If I were a place, I would be: the sky

  • If I were a material or fabric, I would be: iron

  • If I were a scent, I would be: on every on man walking

  • If I were a word, I would be: word

  • If I were a subject in school I would be: math

  • If I were a comic book character I would be: super women

  • If I were a shape I would be: a line

No comments: